Made from the softest lightweight leathers including pink nubuck, this is our favourite piece from the Sand Jazz collection. A beautiful sensuous combination of earthy tones, gold plated, sterling silver components and a touch of the deep blues from the ocean or in this case - vibrant lapis lazuli stones. This is the ultimate unique statement piece to add to your wardrobe.
Lapis Lazuli is a very protective stone that absorbs negative energies and helps to calm during times of stress and promote positive vibrations.
Tan, dusty pink, orange, natural, nude and royal blue
55mm x 35mm
- Double layered leather
- All threads are safely secured by hand in the cavity between the layers and the components used in this style are made from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver
- All adhesives and edge coating paints used are non-toxic
- Made from natural materials
- Handcrafted ethically in Australia
- Please be aware that there may be some slight texture and colour variations in the leather of this style
Each of our jewellery pieces are provided with a storage satchel that is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and it prevents tarnishing for up to 3 years. These satchels do not contain charcoals, oils, or volatile corrosion inhibitors. They are temperature and humidity independent and break down into polymer dust in a landfill.
***Please be sure to slide open your satchels as you would when you use normal clip-lock bags, this will ensure they will not tear from pulling at them too hard.***
We also gift wrap each piece with sustainable environmentally conscious acid free soy-based printed tissue paper and place them in an Australian made recyclable card box. Our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.