Made from the softest lightweight leathers including pink nubuck, this is our favourite piece from the Sand Jazz collection. A beautiful sensuous combination of earthy tones, gold plated, sterling silver components and a touch of the deep blues from the ocean or in this case - vibrant lapis lazuli stones. This is the ultimate unique statement piece to add to your wardrobe.
Lapis Lazuli is a very protective stone that absorbs negative energies and helps to calm during times of stress and promote positive vibrations.
Tan, dusty pink, orange, natural, nude and royal blue
55mm x 35mm
- Double layered leather
- All threads are safely secured by hand in the cavity between the layers and the components used in this style are made from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver
- All adhesives and edge coating paints used are non-toxic
- Made from natural materials
- Handcrafted ethically in the Whitsundays, Australia
- Please be aware that there may be some slight texture and colour variations in the leather of this style
Each pair of our earrings are gift wrapped with sustainable environmentally conscious acid free soy-based printed tissue paper and placed in an Australian made recyclable card box, to protect your earrings while not in use.
All our ink is soy-based and our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.
We also provide a satchel to store your Jewellery pieces that is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and prevents tarnishing or corroding for up to 3 years. These satchels are state of the art technology from Intercept Silver & Jewelry Care Company and do not contain charcoals, oils, or volatile corrosion inhibitors. They are temperature and humidity independent and breaks down to a polymer dust in a landfill.
Intercept Technology™ anti-tarnish products are trusted by NASA, The British Royal Mint, The Guggenheim Museum, Raytheon, and major jewelry manufacturers around the world.
***Please be sure to slide open your satchels as you would when you use normal clip-lock bags, this will ensure they will not tear from pulling at them too hard.