Handcrafted two-toned leather disks sit firmly on these gold plated sterling silver 20mm hoops. Hematite stones are the centre point of this slightly retro and magnetic style.
Hematite is a very protective stone that absorbs negative energies and helps to calm during times of stress and promote positive vibrations.
Gold, tan, gunmetal grey, natural and amber
55mm x 40mm
- Double layered leather
- All threads are safely secured by hand in the cavity between the layers and the components used in this style are made from gold plated sterling silver
- All adhesives and edge coating paints used are non-toxic
- Made from natural materials
- Handcrafted ethically in Australia
- Please be aware that there may be some slight texture and colour variations in the leather of this style
Each pair of our earrings are gift wrapped with sustainable environmentally conscious acid free soy-based printed tissue paper and placed in an Australian made recyclable card box, to protect your earrings while not in use.
All our ink is soy-based and our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.
We also provide a satchel to store your Jewellery pieces that is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and prevents tarnishing or corroding for up to 3 years. These satchels are state of the art technology from Intercept Silver & Jewelry Care Company and do not contain charcoals, oils, or volatile corrosion inhibitors. They are temperature and humidity independent and breaks down to a polymer dust in a landfill.
Intercept Technology™ anti-tarnish products are trusted by NASA, The British Royal Mint, The Guggenheim Museum, Raytheon, and major jewelry manufacturers around the world.