A modern take on the chandelier and inspired by the sky filled tones of a sunrise in paradise, statements don't get much more sophisticated than this! These extremely light-weight handcrafted shattered gold foil tiered leather earrings feature beautiful natural carnelian stones at the base and amber hand stitching details.
Carnelian stone is know for it's motivating qualities, promoting endurance, leadership and great courage. The ancient Egyptians called Carnelian "the setting sun".
Gold, natural, amber & silver
55mm x 40mm
- Double layered leather
- All threads are safely secured by hand in the cavity between the layers and the components used in this style are made from sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver
- All adhesives and edge coating sealants used are non-toxic
- Made from natural materials
- Handcrafted ethically in Australia
- Please be aware that there may be some slight texture and colour variations in this style
Each of our jewellery pieces are provided with a storage satchel that is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and it prevents tarnishing for up to 3 years. These satchels do not contain charcoals, oils, or volatile corrosion inhibitors. They are temperature and humidity independent and break down into polymer dust in a landfill.
***Please be sure to slide open your satchels as you would when you use normal clip-lock bags, this will ensure they will not tear from pulling at them too hard.***
We also gift wrap each piece with sustainable environmentally conscious acid free soy-based printed tissue paper and place them in an Australian made recyclable card box. Our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.