Luxurious nubuck lightweight two-toned leather over sized hoops finished beautifully with an orange top stitch and sterling silver posts.
Tan, Dusky Pink and Orange
52mm x 52mm
- Double layered leather
- All threads are safely secured by hand in the cavity between the layers and the components used in this style are made from stainless steel wire (for strength) and sterling silver.
- All adhesives and edge coating paints used are non-toxic
- Made from natural materials
- Handcrafted ethically in the Whitsundays, Australia
- Please be aware that there may be some slight texture and colour variations in this style
Each pair of our earrings are gift wrapped with sustainable environmentally conscious acid free soy-based printed tissue paper and placed in an Australian made recyclable card box, to protect your earrings while not in use.
All our ink is soy-based and our tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified.
We also provide a satchel to store your Jewellery pieces that is non-toxic, environmentally friendly and prevents tarnishing or corroding for up to 3 years. These satchels are state of the art technology from Intercept Silver & Jewelry Care Company and do not contain charcoals, oils, or volatile corrosion inhibitors. They are temperature and humidity independent and breaks down to a polymer dust in a landfill.
Intercept Technology™ anti-tarnish products are trusted by NASA, The British Royal Mint, The Guggenheim Museum, Raytheon, and major jewelry manufacturers around the world.
***Please be sure to slide open your satchels as you would when you use normal clip-lock bags, this will ensure they will not tear from pulling at them too hard.