These website Terms and Conditions apply to your dealings with our website www.twogreenstones.com and/or www.twogreenstones.com.au , owned and operated by Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd ACN 605 898 057. Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd owns and trades as Two Green Stones. Your use of the information, graphics, text, software and materials (“content”) on these websites is governed by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you should cease using these websites. Access to our Websites is an acknowledgement that these Terms, as amended on occasion, have been read and accepted by you.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the content does not:-
- Constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; or
- Form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services.
Whilst Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd strives to ensure that the content of its website is correct, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our websites www.twogreenstones.com and/or www.twogreenstones.com.au , will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; the Website will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, computer viruses, data non-delivery, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion. Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones disclaims it’s liability to you for any loss. You agree to be solely responsible for your use of our website/s and for all your associated communication and activity.
Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the content of this website you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in the evaluation of, the content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this website.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing this website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to this website. You agree that you will not (either through yourself or through any third party):-
- Use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or the bandwidth connecting to the website;
- Take any action that could damage or impair the website or interfere with any other parties use and enjoyment of the website;
- Transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the website any computer virus, trojan, logic bomb or any other malicious or harmful programming;
- Use the website in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or other information about other uses of this website;
- Use any data mining or similar data gathering and extraction tools in connection with this website;
- Use, reproduce, modify, sub-licence, redistribute, publish, broadcast and display the content or sub-licence any of those rights to third parties.
As you are bound by the Terms, you are encouraged to review the Terms prior to placing an order. By placing any order for goods in the manner described on this website, you make an offer to purchase the goods for the price specified on the website at the time you place the order (“offer”) and confirm your unconditional acceptance of our Terms. Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones may in its sole and absolute discretion accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason, including (without limitation) the unavailability of the goods, an error in the price or the description of the goods posted on the website, or an error in your offer.
When you place an order we will charge you, and you are obligated to pay the full amount, including the price of any applicable delivery and insurance charges. Deliveries outside Australia could result in import duties, fees, taxes and charges, and you as the receiver of the goods are responsible for these costs.
Despatch times may vary depending on the time of the week or year, and are subject to product availability and also delays which may be caused due to delivery issues relating to third party carriers such as postal services and couriers.
Once you place an order you will receive an acknowledgement via email confirming your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute the acceptance of your order. A contract between yourself, the buyer, and us, the seller, is not confirmed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
From time to time we may offer promotions whereby discounted prices or codes maybe be applicable to certain products on our Websites. The conditions of use relating to any discount code, offer or promotion will be specified at the time of issue.
This website is operated in Australia and references to currency are in Australian dollars unless otherwise specified. “Sale” Merchandise refers to merchandise that we make available for purchase at a reduced price that is lower than an earlier published price. When “Sale” merchandise becomes available for purchase, there is no adjustment or reimbursement available for prior purchases.
This website may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of these links is not intended to indicate that we sponsor or endorse the operators or content of linked websites. Access to those linked websites is at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify your consumer rights. However if a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible. For example, where lawful we limit our liability to doing any one or more of the following (at our election):-
- Resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- Repairing the goods; or
- Paying to have the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
Subject to your consumer rights we are not liable:-
- For any loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the time you first used the website;
- For any business related loss including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, data, good will, opportunity or reputation;
- To the extent that your loss was contributed to by your negligence or breach of any other matter outside our reasonable control; and
- Any loss to the extent contributed by your own negligence or breach.
Copyright in the content on our Websites is owned or licensed by Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones unless indicated otherwise. Except as permitted by law, no content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the prior written consent of us.
Trademarks used on this website are owned by Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones or third parties. You must not use trademarks on this website except as authorised by the owner of Howard-Smith Creations Pty Ltd / Two Green Stones or by law. You are provided with access to our Websites for your personal and non-commercial use. Nothing contained on any part of the website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademarks without our permission in writing.
The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to this website and disputes arising out of this website are to be determined by the courts of Queensland (and any courts of appeal therefrom).
ShopifyOur website/s are hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify provides an on-line e-commerce platform which we use to process our sales and transactions. Your date is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. To our knowledge, Shopify stores your data behind a firewall.